Yipieeeeee!!!! This post is super special as with this we have launched our Youtube channel. This one is our first video recipe and we feel super excited about it. I will not lie but yes I did see the video on loop and was quite proud. I would love to get a feedback on it from all my readers. If you like the video, do subscribe to our channel and share it with your friends. 🙂
- Chicken Breasts – 2 pcs
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala (optional) – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
I use the most common B.R.B.B.R. procedure – Brine.Rub.Brush.Bake.Rest
- Make a warm brine solution ( 1 cup warm water + 1/4 cup salt) and marinate the chicken in it for at least 1 hour to a maximum of 6 hours.
- Pat it dry on a kitchen towel and brush oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle oregano, chili flakes, pepper, salt and garam masala. You can decide to use any dry spices of your choice at this step.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 250 degrees. Line a baking tray with silver foil and put then put the chicken on it. Bake for 15 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Once you take out the chicken from the oven, let it rest for about 10 minutes, covered. This will help in retaining the moisture and keeping the chicken juicy.
This recipe is super good if you are a health conscious person. Chicken breasts are lean meat, very healthy and this recipe involves minimal oil making it perfect for a healthy yet delicious meal. It is also very easy to make and I can fit up to 6 pieces of chicken breasts in my oven at a time making it perfect for a dinner for a small gathering without keeping you in the kitchen all the time.
P.S. – Catch us first on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/peptheparty/